ECAS2023 will be taking place at the University of Cologne in Germany, as a face to face conference. Based on our estimates, the event should attract 2000 delegates, including scholars from a very wide range of disciplines with a regional focus on Africa, including anthropology, linguistics and literature, development studies, economics, political sciences, history, geography, law, gender studies, medicine etc etc. Please see the diverse programme of panels, also have a look at the theme. The Book Exhibit will be located in the Hörsaalgebäude building in a the busy hallways near the Reception Desk and refreshments.
Publishers and other exhibitors can choose one or more of the following options:
- Participation with single display table (~1,20/1,50 m x 0.6m) - full access for one staff member to panels & events and a single display table. Charge - 590€ + 19% VAT
- Participation with double display table (~2,40/3 m x 0.6m) - full access to panels & events for two staff members and a double display table. Charge - 950€ + 19% VAT
- Email ad - One promotional email from your company sent to all conference delegates by the conference organisers. It will be sent to delegates the week before the conference begins. Please provide your email in HTML format if possible. Charge - 255€ + 19% VAT
How to Book?
To book exhibition space or an email ad at ECAS2023, please email admin(at)ecasconference.org and specify the type of participation required (number of staff and display tables required); we shall then contact you with instructions on how your staff members attending the event should register in our system. If interested, they will also be able to book tickets to attend the conference party (a separate cost).
- we do NOT offer unstaffed displays - experience shows that you do not get to really market your company and simply lose your stock. We would have to pay a student to mind your stand, so the cost would rise, and while very able, students are not trained in marketing and are not grounded in your company profile. Come along and meet your client base!
- we do NOT offer insertion of ads/catalogues in delegate packs - experience shows that the clutter in a delegate bag is quickly junked, and rarely placed into a recycling bin. This will also have environmental benefits.
If you have any further enquiries about the conference please contact admin(at)ecasconference.org
Important Dates and Times
Delivery deadlines will be posted soon.
Opening & closing times for the book exhibit:
Wed 12:30 - 17:30
Thu 09:00 - 16:00
Fri 09:00 - 18:00
Sat 09:00 - 14:30